~~F 19 - New Guys Come Here :) Tons to show, love to talk <3 LOTS OF DISCOUNTS/PREVIEWs INSIDE!!!~~

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by creamfilled, May 24, 2018.

Share This Page

1. creamfilled

creamfilled Well-Known Member

Hi guys ;) Wendy here, college student that got into this and kind of liked it a little too much<33 I have a lot of fetishes and I'm open to new ones :) ~~!Only looking for real guys please!~~ Please only contact me if you want to BUY my pictures/gifs and cum to them, DON'T WASTE MY TIME, I HATE GUYS THAT WASTE MY TIME.

<3333 About me!! Wendy, 19, 5'3, 110lbs, 34B, college student, my favorite part about me is my ass <3 have only gone all the way with 2 guys, I love to stay home and play the piano or ride my toys, just wish I didn't have to work so much:( <33333

Pictures (1).jpg <3333 Pictures (15).jpg <3333 Pictures (72).jpg

RULES::::~~~

DICK PICS WITHOUT ME ASKING = BLOCK
    ASKING FOR PREVIEWS = BLOCK

ANY HINT OF YOU WASTING MY TIME = BLOCK

Content::::
    Full Videos/LivePics/GalleryPics/Sexting/Domination

BUY SOMETHING TO GAIN MY TRUST, I LOVE GUYS THAT ARE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TO THE POINT, I TAKE CARE OF GUYS LIKE THIS.

I ONLY ACCEPT AMAZON GIFT CARD or PAYPAL PAYMENTS!! Send it early if you really want to make me horny <33 "LonelyWendy99@gmail.com" Looking for somebody to pamper me and treat me like their baby. Message me for rates and prices.

~~~~Can't wait to hear from you, message me on KIK at "lonelywendy" with the message "I'll fill you up"

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    kik girls kik sexting
  2. mr.white in d house

mr.white in d house New Member

damn i love asians. she is for SURE my favorite! thanks again sexy! ! !

3. Dr.longshlong

Dr.longshlong Member

damn she legit af! i would buy errry day if i could haha! ! !

4. lickme

lickme Member

hot! legit seller! i came so fast haha! asians have a special talent at this haha! !

5. creamfilled

Text me guys, I’m waiting for you!! I’m so horny and bored, just want some real people :D.......!!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.! ! !

6. creamfilled

I’m still here waiting for you to message me on kik ☺️ Can’t wait to hear from you love <333!!!!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!!!!!!!!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!!!!!.!!.!.!!.!.!!.!.!!.!.!.

7. creamfilled

I’m still here waiting for you to message me on kik ☺️ Can’t wait to hear from you love <333!!!!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!!!!!!!!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!!!!!.!!.!.!!.!.!!.!.!!.!.!.

8. redsocks

redsocks Member

im so happy i bought from you! !

9. blackbean

blackbean Well-Known Member

best girl on this site for sure! no BS just hot fun! !

10. creamfilled

chat me up babes! read my post then message me! im all alone and bored ;) hurry! !

11. creamfilled

chat me up babes! read my post then message me! im all alone and bored ;) hurry! !

12. creamfilled

13. creamfilled

14. creamfilled

15. creamfilled

16. creamfilled

17. creamfilled

18. creamfilled

19. creamfilled

20. creamfilled

New Users Need 5 Posts To Create New Threads!