Sexting on kik

[23F] Twerker Selling Nudes And Videos (Stripping,bj,sextapes,,joi,rp..) Kik : Haleyyma

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Haley Marie, Feb 1, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Haley Marie

Haley Marie Well-Known Member

Let me introduce myself first, I'm Haley , 23 yo , living in Colorado , I dropped out of school 2 years ago and I love to twerk.. Haha , i'm also a very expressive girl and I talk a lot in my videos , so you'll always hear my voice on the sextape, blowjob , and all the others videos of course..
    Let me tell you something, there's a real person behind your screen, and when we're talking you should show some respect if you want me to do the same, so I WILL NOT tolerate any dick pics ( Only if I ask you too ) or insults on kik.. and you'll get immediatly blocked if you can't respect that.

My offers ( Large selection to fulfill all your fantasies :
    For videos :
    -Twerking Videos (HQ,stripping, and naked ) : 10$
    - Solo vids ( TOYS , fingering,Anal,Roleplay etc..): 15$
    - Blowjob Videos ( Pov or not ,HQ ) : 20$
    - Sextapes ( Some with Anal ,HQ with BJ and cumshot Oral,Creampie..) : 25$
    - Footjob Video ( I only have one atm, HQ ) : 25$
    - Cuckold , Femdom, CEI,Humiliation, JOI ; Jerking off instructions : 25$

( ALL VIDS are recorded by myself , and with a guy friend )
    * I Also do custom videos , just ask for it on KIK and we can talk about the prices and details

For pictures : - 10 Pictures for 20$ , 20 for 30$ , And you can choose whatever pic you want (Premade)

For sexting : 15min sexting for 30$ ( With nudes and short vids)

Live shows on skype : 1 hour for 100$ , 30 min for 60$ , 15 min for 45$

I can provide a verification on KIK , just ask for it
    I also do 1 preview on kik but wont be a nude.

If you have any question or suggestion , just comment here or talk to me on kik , i'll be happy to answer them.

KIK : HALEYYMA

kik girls kik sexting
  2. Brooky guy

Brooky guy New Member

Recommand this hottie to all of you , she really know how to use that ass ;);) xxx to you love , your vids are just amazing cant stop watching them actually

3. Youfris Barmadan

Youfris Barmadan New Member

Wow very hot loved that live session with you , will be back again to do more and to see some of your twerking video :):):)

4. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos , love:p:pguys;);)

5. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos , love:p:pguyys;);)

6. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos , love:p:pguys;););)

7. Gelato Pattyy

Gelato Pattyy New Member

Here's the comment you asked for Haley, I bought this girl's videos and I litteraly love it , she knows how to suck dick for sure , lol , will be buying from you soon babe

8. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos , love:p:pguys;);)

9. Haley Marie

UP

10. Haley Marie

11. Haley Marie

UP
    Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos , love:p:pguys;);)!!x

12. Haley Marie

13. Haley Marie

14. Haley Marie

Online now babes! If you want to buy pm me , making discount for this sunday, enjoy the day and have a good time with me :) HIT ME UP now

15. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos ,!!! love:p:pguys;);)

16. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos ,!!! love:p:pguys;);)

17. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos :D ,!!! love:p:pguys;);)

18. Haley Marie

19. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos , love:p:pguys;);) !!xx

20. Haley Marie

Online now babes hit me up if you're intersted in buying , also available for live shows and custom pics or videos :D ,!!! love:p:pguys;);)

New Users Need 5 Posts To Create New Threads!