20F Biggest Tits You'll Find| Sexting, Skype and Selling | Read Below

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Bridgette_Summers, Oct 5, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Bridgette_Summers

Bridgette_Summers Well-Known Member

Read Everything or You Will Be Ignored!

I am 20 years old and living in England, I have probably the biggest tits you've ever seen and I'll make you wish you never stopped talking to me.
    Message me on my kik: bridgette.summers
    If you don't want me to ignore you make sure you message me with "hey baby". This way I can seperate you from everyone that is just interested in wasting my time.
    I only accept PayPal and Bitcoin.

My kik is bridgette.summers

Here are a few free previews, I'll be waiting for you x

You need to copy and paste on a new tab
    i.imgur.com/H7xwefD.jpg
    i.imgur.com/m7tC5gP.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  2. Bridgette_Summers

I'm online, message me on kik to blow off a load on the most sexy woman you've ever seen! I’m 20 years old and from England, I’m selling my pics, videos and do different types of sexting sessions.

I'll be waiting for you all night so don't keep me waiting! ;)
    bridgette.summers

3. Bridgette_Summers

I'm online, message me on kik to blow off a load on the most sexy woman you've ever seen! I’m 20 years old and from England, I’m selling my pics, videos and do different types of sexting sessions.

bridgette.summers

4. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

5. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

6. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

7. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

8. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

9. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

10. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

11. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

12. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

13. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

14. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

15. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

16. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

17. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

18. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

19. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

20. Bridgette_Summers

bridgette.summers

New Users Need 5 Posts To Create New Threads!