19F | Live Skype, Sexting, Nudes and Videos! | ONLY SELLING | CAN VERIFY! kik: camilaandersonxxx

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by Camila Anderson, May 18, 2019 at 2:15 AM.

Share This Page

1. Camila Anderson

Camila Anderson Well-Known Member

Make Sure You Read Below
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm back with new nudes, and videos. I've improved my packages by updating almost everything you guys have asked for. Make sure you read everything to buy from me successfully.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am only accepting Paypal so keep that in mind before you message! I am only selling, I am not trading or giving anything for free Previews are $0.50 It may seem unfair that I'm making people pay for previews but it reduces the amount of time wasters drastically. Make sure you start theconversation with "hey Camila x" so I know you've read this.
    I'm a brunette 19 year old from New Jersey with huge tits, you might be uncertain at first but I will blow your mind with my body, be sure to message me on kik!
    kik: camilaandersonxxx

New Users Need 5 Posts To Create New Threads!